2.18.2014

Faith


Sometimes, not knowing the path, brings the faith back;
And being without answers encourages us to keep searching for the light; 
The hope is a good guide, but we must know in who we are trusting!!!

I used to be the girl who needed signs for everything, a girl that could only trust in seen things, but then God took all i thought i had away and suddenly i was found completely in His hands.

I must confess that i blamed Him a lot, and it still hard to go back to His arms like old times, but deep inside i know that "God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind - Num 23:19" So... what He planned to me, it's going to happen, no matter what!

I have to remind myself every day about this, because i'm tempted to give up on me when things don't get on the ways i planned to be. And that's how crazy life is, we must lose some control and let God guides us towards places we can't see the ground but can surely say: I'm in the center of His purpose. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário